We offer full service and scheduled maintenance for most import and domestic motorcycles and scooters. We pride ourselves on quick turnaround, quality work, and fair prices and offer many services while you wait.
Common While-You-Wait Services:
- Engine oil and filter changed
- Brake pads installed
- Tires mounted and computer spin balanced
- Chains lubed and adjusted
Other Common Services:
- Carburetors cleaned
- Fork seals and oil replaced
- Charging system repairs
- Batteries installed
- Coolant replacement
- Tune ups
Midwest Cycle Supply employs trustworthy, technicians with years of motorcycle experience. You can rest assured that we will get the job done right at a fair price and always let you know what you can do to keep your motorcycle in top condition.
- All service is first-come, first-served.
- We do not do take apppointments for service.
- Feel free to call and find out how busy we are.
Our telephone number is: 612-825-9774.
- Our shop rate is $70 per hour.
- Minimum charge is $35.
- on a bike slated for major service, we may require a deposit of one half the estimated cost of service.
- Prices for tire mounting and oil changes are available here.
Please be aware:
- On bikes older than model year 1990, we will perform engine, electrical or carburetor work only after inspection by a mechanic.
- Click for more detailed information.
Your safety is our number one concern.
- We mount only new tires.
- A new tube will be installed on each tube-type wheel.
- We will inform you of any unsafe condition we identify.
- We recomend that you only have your motorcycle towed on a trailer or flat bed tow truck by licensed and insured companies.
- We do NOT RECOMMEND that you have your motorcycle towed by the SLING or STRAP method because of the high chance of damage to your motorcycle.
- Please call our store before having your motorcycle towed in to find out how backed up our service center is.
- Midwest Cycle Supply does not provide towing or pickup services.